Thursday, April 19, 2012

Listen

Today my horoscope said that people will be talking and I would like to interrupt or interject something into the conversation, but that I would not do so and I would learn something. So I went to the Dentist to get my teeth cleaned and have a check up. The Hygienist is a lovely gal, with two children and she shared lots of stories about them going off to College. Of course with my mouth full of her fingers and instruments, I could not reply to any of her comments. Then my Dentist came in and said that I had indeed broken a tooth and would need to have it crowned. So I learned that even with a crown, no one curtsies and that sometimes it is very relaxing to just listen, without comment.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely priceless story (and lesson -LOL!) You have such a grand way of looking at things :-)

    ReplyDelete