Friday, March 2, 2012

What'd He Say?

The man behind the wheel swears under his breath,
as he sees in his rear view mirror that he is getting pulled over by a state trooper.
 His almost deaf wife says in a loud voice, "What'd you say?"
"I am getting pulled over," He shouts to her.
As the trooper walks up to the window and asks the driver for his license.
"What'd he say?" yells his wife.
"He wants my license." He yells back.
"You Carl Freeze?" the trooper asks.
"What'd he say?" the wife yells again.
"He asked my name?" her husband retorts.
"You from Trenton, New Jersey? I got the worst piece of @ss I ever had in my whole life in Trenton," the trooper states.
"What'd he say? she shouts again.
"He said he thinks he knows ya." Her husband replies forcefully.
Carl Freeze told me this joke, I have no idea where he heard it first. Yet in our lives we answer the question, "What'd you say?" with," He says he thinks he knows ya."

No comments:

Post a Comment