Sunday, March 18, 2012

Now That's Hot!

My 85 year old Mother in law has rental property that she rents for a good deal as long as the tenants take care of their own maintenance. One of her tenants called her and said she had a problem at the house and Mom said, "Your father is visiting, have him fix it."
The tenant said, "He's in the shower, he has a hot date tonight."
So Mom went over and knocked on the door. When her tenants Father answered the door wrapped in only a towel, Mom said with her arms open wide, "Here I am, I'm your hot date!"

5 comments:

  1. LMAO Becky! That is too funny! You should have got that on video. It would have gone viral on you tube!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Becky you are just too funny! I had forgotten what a wonderful sense of humor you have! When Sharon shared your blog with me I was literally laughing out loud and had to share it with a friend as well. Keep on writing and laughing :-)

    Aileen~ (aka Sheila)
    Visit Aileen's Musings
    Artistic Inspiration!
    Outside The Margins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Aileen, All this time I had no idea who you were when I would see you comment on Sharon's Facebook enteries. I am glad to know it's you. Thanks for reading my blog, I hope you keep enjoying it, I sure have fun writing it. Take care, Becky

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. http://aileensmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete