Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sometimes I Am Very Blonde

I was trying to figure out how to put the new seat covers on my car today. One of my guys was helping me and Joshua was sitting in the front seat pushing buttons. As I was trying to attach the Velcro  tabs under the head rest, the head rest came down and clamped my arm between the head rest and the seat. Ouch! I was stuck. The head rest wouldn't respond to the buttons on the seat bottom, it just kept getting tighter and tighter. The baby was pulled from the car, he was crying and now four grown men were trying to free me from my cars death grip on my wrist. If it didn't hurt so much, I would have been laughing hysterically. When finally released bruised and not broken, the guys figured out why it happened so if I ever get a wild hair to do the same thing again, they could get me out. I thought, 'How stupid do they think I am?' But, oh yeah, I just got my wrist stuck, pretty stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment