Monday, April 29, 2013

Advantageous

When I came back to the shop from running an errand today, my son was talking about the days before cell phones and the many advantages that cell phones have now.  He said, "when you wanted to call a girl, you had to get the school directory out and look up her number, then you called and had to ask if Brenda or who ever was there and could you please speak to her. A Mother or Brother or worst, a Father would call Brenda, or whoever to the telephone." This conversation was going on and on as I walked by and into the house. I could still hear the guys laughing out in the shop, so I picked up my cell phone and placed a call to the story teller, who answered immediately. I said, "Hi, this is another great advantage of cell phone technology, Get To Work!" He laughed as he relayed the story to the other guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment