Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Oh Snap!

                                                                  Happy 4th of July !
          We are going out on the bay and my friend asks; Do you know that there is a fireworks setting on your camera? I replied yes that I was forced to figure out my camera after an incident that happened in a Cathedral in Switzerland. We were there at a Christening and it was so beautiful and the Cathedral was filled with friends and family and of course a beautiful baby. So I whipped out my camera to make the memory last forever, yet when I snapped the photo my camera barked, just like a dog and of course reverberated off the stone walls of the ancient edifice. Needless to say that I learned all about the settings for my camera not wanting to trust it to my sons or their friends any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment