Sunday, February 26, 2012

Love it Clean

My husband and I were standing in our neighbors kitchen, talking about the new wine stain on my husband's clothes, when our hostess ran downstairs and came back with a bottle of Soil Love. These people are our dear friends and wine making partners. Our hostess said, "You wouldn't believe the crap I get out of my husband's pants with this stuff, take it and try it."
I said in all seriousness, to her husband, "why don't you just stop crapping your pants?"
                    Just so you know, Soil Love does work really well.

2 comments:

  1. Did you say that with a straight face? Thanks for the tip. Always looking for a better stain remover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did say it with a straight face. And the look on my neighbor's husbands face was priceless!

    ReplyDelete