Thursday, November 7, 2013

He Made Dinner

My dear husband makes dinner on the nights that I have aerobics class. It was artichokes and fish sticks tonight, complete with homemade tarter sauce. It was nice. I went to check my e-mail while we waited for the artichokes to finish up and up pops this recipe for Tarter Sauce. When I said oh good for you,you Googled Tarter Sauce, He said, "Caught Me". I am not sure why he said that, but I think that he didn't want me to know how good he is on the computer.
 Tarter Sauce 
Ingredients
1 pint mayonnaise
2/3 cup dill pickle relish
2 tablespoons minced white onion
1 ounce lemon juice
Pickle juice
Directions
Mix ingredients together, refrigerate, and serve as needed.

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-rays-tasty-travels/tartar-sauce-recipe/index.html?oc=linkback

No comments:

Post a Comment