Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

We don't do it for thanks, gifts, or ourselves. We do it because we love our children. We do it because from the minute they arrive in our lives, they are the most important thing in the world. Because we are changed forever. We are Mother's no matter who our children are, no matter what they do, no matter what the cost, in time or otherwise, they still matter more than ourselves, our dreams or our desires. I have heard it said that a Mother is only as happy as her unhappiest child. I have found this to be true and my greatest desire is to see happiness and fulfillment in my children.My sweetest love goes out to all you Mother's who give and give and love and understand and listen and take time from your lives for the betterment of Mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment