Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Wife Can Fix It

So my turn signal went out and the light on the dash board came on to let me know. I said, "God I don't have time for this and I really need this turn signal to work again". And the turn signal started to work again. Then the headlight on the same side went out and I thought okay, and I told my husband that it was out. He said he would fix it, but he didn't have time. So we went out to dinner and on the way home the police officer pulled me over to ask if the car I was driving was mine and if I knew that the headlight was out. I said, "Yes, a light on the dash lets me know that the light is out and then my husband said, " that he thought that something was loose, because the turn signal was out and now it isn't." The policeman said to get it fixed, but was kind enough to not give me a ticket. I went out the next morning and pulled the headlight out and found that it was blown, so my husband went and got a new light bulb from the parts store and the parts guy said he would put it in. The two men went out to the car and fumbled around for awhile and my husband admitted that his wife had taken it out and he would just have her put it back together. Well the parts man couldn't deal with this guy making his wife fix the car so he persisted until he finally got the light bulb installed. I think I should have just asked God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment